Happy 6th month boyf! (:
Had my English Oral ytd. Crapppppp, i totally forgot about the significance and blah blah blah. It was not good at all! Damnnnnn. I just hope for the best. Heard that Mengxuan talked till he cried. Awwww. Poor thing. Take care brother!
Celine is right. Although i've memorised my stuff, im not totally familiar with it, understand it. Yes, i finally know where i went wrong, and im going to change it.
Saw Bernard. From the boy who looked as if he was malnourished and feeble, to this super muscular and fit man. He's my pri sch friend, same age as me, but he looked as if he has entered NS. -.- People changed, but some things dont. He's still as friendly as ever. (:
I miss my Pri sch friends, my old buddies. Being totally ignorant about the happenings in the world, easily satisfied.
Bernard is funneh, Norman is crap, Jian is bullshit, Chuanyong is crazy. I think my Pri sch friends rocks. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment